Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Suggestions, please!


I need some suggestions, please..


I have a giftcard to Borders, from my last birthday, and I currently don't have a must have book burning in my brain to use it on.


So I need ideas. I want to add a book to my library, that is indispensable, that will forever be a treasure in my sewing career..


Something that should be in every serious sewing room..



Or else something that inspires and lights a fire to create...something that won't be outdated in 10 years..


All these pictured I already have, and consider a permanent part of my collection. What do YOU feel I am missing??

Credits:
All from Amazon.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have amy karols bend the rules sewing?

http://www.amazon.com/Bend-Rules-Sewing-Essential-Guide/dp/0307347214/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235503193&sr=1-1

Liesl said...

I have Aldrich's "Metric Pattern Cutting for Children's Wear" and the Pletch "Pants for Real People" and "Jackets for Real People" ... all of which I can recommend. The pants book is particularly good.

Little Miss Flossy said...

I think you've definitely got technique covered! How about something off-beat like Sensational Skirts or Alamabma Stitch Book?

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Ohhh.. that's hard, I was checking the comments to see what other people suggest. Sorry, I'm no help though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails