Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Musical tag..

Holly over at Decor8 has thrown down a tag, and since I can't edit my pics right now, thanks to a lovely, killer virus, I'm going to do that instead. :p

Basically, what's on your current playlist. So, I've got bands that never leave, and current songs that are current obsessions. :p I'll leave you to figure out which is which.


The Killers-Mr.Brightside



The White Stripes-Hotel Yorba



The Matches-Salty Eyes



My Chemical Romance-I Don't Love You



Evanescence-Missing



Modest Mouse-Missed the Boat



MGMT-Weekend Wars



Matt Costa-Mr. Pitiful



So, having had a browse through....anyone wanna suggest me some songs?? New artists??

3 comments:

Mrs.French said...

You and I have the same taste in music my dear...

McArt said...

Your blog is so great I want to be like you!!

dee said...

Ooh this is a good one! My playlist is constantly changing but I really love Kings of Leon right now. It's popping up on all of my playlists. I think you would like them if you haven't already heard of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails