Thursday, September 04, 2008

World Body Painting Festival..






























Wouldn't you have loved to have been walking around at this festival??



Credits:
Disclaimer: I have put all the information I could find about each image here; unfortunately, most of the time, it wasn't clear whether it was the artist or the photographer, or both. If you are either one, please let me know, and I'll fix it!

1, 2. Photo: Ulf Scherling
3, 15. Photo: Joachim Bergauer
4. Artist: Nick and Brian Wolfe, Photo: Joachim Bergauer
5, 6, 22, 23, 24. Photo: Oswin Eder
7. Hyun Hee-Park
8. Kim Hyun-Jun
9, 18. Photo: Manfred Halbweiss
10. Photo: Miroslav Kopecky
11, 13. Alex Hansen
12. Photo: Oender Cetinkaya
14. Photo: Gianpaolo Detoma
16. Photo: Oscar Vogl
17. Photo: Wolfgang Merdes
21. Photo: Rudi Schabetsberger
19, 20, 25, 26, 27: Chung Sung-Jun via Getty Images via Aol.com

5 comments:

onesilentwinter said...

incredible!

trash said...

Wow! That is some serious art!! I was once turned into a wide mouth tree frog for a work colleague's make-up exam. I never saw the photies though... hmmm....

corine said...

oh what a post! You're freaking me out... but in a good way. I thought you didn't like crazy colors that much. What happened? Are you finally joining our ranks?

Anonymous said...

That. Is. Cool.

Thanks for posting about it - I had no idea such a festival existed!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Amazing work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails