I am not really about matchy-matchy...and definitely not with a doll. But I am not a 7yo girl. :p
Ottobre #..11, I think? From 2/2005. Redrawn into a longer tunic style, with a flared hem. And made the elastic on the front into a cased elastic that continues all around.
And because it's a present for a little girl who loves her American Girl, I made a matching outfit. I took the free drop waist, set in sleeve dress pattern from here, to use as a base, and then completely redrew it into this..raglan sleeve, peasant dress. :p I am not COMPLETELY happy with how this turned out; there are a few tweaks that needed to be ironed out, which I did, on another little outfit, to be posted when I get pics. But 1. it was overall fine, and 2. it was all the fabric I had left of the pink stuff, to make it matching, which was the point in the first place. So it stays.
Oh, yeah, I made the jeans, too...took the bloomers from dd's Josefina doll, lay them down and traced, and then redrew them as narrower and longer legs, for jeans. They fit PERFECTLY. I am so proud. :p I've made two pairs now, one for this outfit, and one for the next one coming. By the second time, I remembered to topstitch the legs BEFORE sewing up the inseams. Just works so much better that way. lol Oh, and, since I used an old pair of cheapy, thin jeans, I was able to use the hem as hems for these, so it has that nice, washed denim hem look. I really like these. If you can't tell. :D
Today, I am thankful for a line full of clean, sterilized, extremely cute vintage sheets, just WAITING to be busted into. :p