Thursday, January 03, 2008


So Elizabeth of Oh, Fransson! fame (one of my fave blogs in my bloglines!) commented on my pencil roll about my pockets being all the same color, which confused me, cause I had made it from memory, and I thought it was SUPPOSED to be that way, lol.

Now, I have no idea where I saw it first, either from the famous Last-Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts people have been blogging about, or from Pink Chalk Studio (also one of my fave blogs!), but apparently the idea originally came from Pink anyway, which I found out when I actually saw the book for the first time today at Borders. Such a small world is the 'Net.

Oh, and re the book....I thought I wanted it, seeing other peoples' projects in Blogland, but looking at it in person reminded me that I really don't actually like the patchwork and quilted look anyway. Good thing my SIL didn't listen to me, and didn't get it for me. :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails