Sunday, October 19, 2008

Adolie Day..


I love the illustrations of Adolie Day..




I've been "reading" her blog for quite awhile now (I say "reading", cause it's all in French, and translating the page with a translator comes up almost as unintelligible! lol)



I really want to own something of hers...she has prints, and paintings, and notebooks, cards, books, etc etc. When I looked into it, though, the $95 dollar shipping for a notebook kind of put a stop to that plan, though, lol. One of these days, I am going to hit up one of my friends in Europe, and get them to ship it on to me. :p



But anyway..back to the point. She usually paints these adorable, graphic images.



The other day, though, she posted these...




Dreamy, soft, melancholy...



With beautiful use of light, and perspective. Just gorgeous.



Credit: All images courtesy of Adolie Day.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

These are amazing. Thank you for sharing them Murali :)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Wow, her work is gorgeous!

onesilentwinter said...

i love her husband's work as well!

Adolie Day said...

Merci ;)

Erin said...

wow! These are wonderful. The last image is absolutely beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails