Monday, October 06, 2008

Suggestions needed..

I was going to make a little baby jacket, and I was going to put this on the back:



By the time I finished the embroidery, though, I wasn't very enthused by that idea anymore...and I am kind of stalled for a new one. Anyone wanna pitch one my way??

It's better colors than what the picture shows...for some reason, it just wouldn't come up very nice. But it's on a pinky-coral cotton back, and I didn't cut it off the main yardage, so it's on a piece that is about 1.5 metres long.

Anyone?? It is currently sitting like a white elephant in my bedroom, with no purpose, and desperately trying to avoid stains and dust. :p

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I think it will be a cute baby jacket still. It would also make a stunning bag I think?

Tonya said...

You could make a pillow or a big pincushion? I still think the back of a baby jacket would be cute too.

Sasparilla Sue said...

I got nuthin'. But wowsers you did a great job! It looks really good.

Barbara said...

It's gorgeous, maybe a center block for a baby quilt

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

As a pillow? For me? ;-)

Seriously, it's awesome. You definitely need to use it!!

Stephanie said...

I love all of the ideas you've gotten so far. The colors are stunning. I agree that the back of the jacket would be great or a handbag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails