Monday, October 06, 2008

One Pretty Thing..



I think by now, everyone has heard of One Pretty Thing..It's taken over the blog world! lol

Anyway...I nearly passed out when I got a look, and I resolved I could NOT let all those resources go to waste...I HAVE to try out at least some of them!! So, first thing I did was sit down and try out this paper rose tutorial...I mean, it takes two minutes, and it's so cute..how could I resist?? :p (Tell ya what..I just scrolled through pages and pages to find the link for that, which I forgot to bookmark, and it is taking everything I've got not to chuck my day's responsibilities and just go on a craft orgy...holy CRAP is that an inspiring place!!!)

So..look for more Pretty Things in the coming weeks, months..years, even! :p There is enough fodder to keep me going for a looooong time...and she just keeps delivering!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of One Pretty thing, but I'll have to give it a look now.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, thanks so much for the mention! I'm so happy that people are enjoying the site! I never imagined I'd be having this much fun on the computer, lol! Meeting all the crafty bloggers has been the best part!

les fifoles said...

YOU have so many beautiful pictures on your blog!
Thank you for the visit and for the compliment. A bientôt. Anne

Liz said...

I haven't heard of it either...I'm off to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Claire, said...

I have never looked before.
Such a lovely flower.

Liesl said...

I love One Pretty Thing! Rachel must be a busy chicken to collect and post so many tutorials.

That paper rose is stunning.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I've never heard of it so thanks for the link. I'm a little scared to go over.

blah said...

Murali!

You gorgeous woman - THANK YOU for all your lovely comments on HIF and ABT!

Fear not - I'm STILL HERE!! Man oh man, I see new stuff here in HK all the time in HK and I think oh that would be FAB for the......



Hmmmm

Anyway - I have done the right thing!( I'm convincing me as well as you... no seriously - I have - I just have lapses.... (like any addict :-):-) :-)

Anyway - I'm off to check out this blog you recommended - sounds fab!

love and hugs and smiles to you my friend

FXOX

Related Posts with Thumbnails