Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A total fizzle...


Got the house scrubbed clean (even *gasp* got started on the sewing room!), had lunch simmering on the stove, had myself put together, and waited..and waited...before figuring out that I had a message on my phone that the real estate agent wasn't coming cause she was feeling really bad and had to go home. Inspection rescheduled for a date to be announced. What a LETDOWN! lol I don't hold it against her, though....the house DESPERATELY needed a wipe down, she is the NICEST person in the world anyway, and then, to top it off, she DIDN'T bring whatever the heck she has into my house...bonus!! :p


Credit: Rosie's Ramblings

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I hate the continual house maintainence when you sell. Good luck for next time.

CurlyPops said...

I'm with you...I'd prefer she keeps her germs to herself!

Unknown said...

I love that clip art. It is so not me! I want to be like that, but I am not.

Doesn't it feel nice to have the house clean and no sick person coming to show the house?

Tonya said...

LOL Like you said, at least your house got a good cleaning : ) Of course, at my house, that lasts for about half a day if I'm lucky!

Liesl said...

I'm not selling, but maybe if a real estate agent could turn up once every couple of days, I could manage to keep the house a bit tidy :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Win win situation. Sometimes I like having guests over, because I clean.. and then the house is tidy and filled with happy people!
xox,
Linnea

muralimanohar said...

Oh, yah, I'm not selling..sorry, not clear! :p Just a rental inspection. Luckily for me, she is super nice, and very understanding, so I don't freak out about everything TOO much, which really helps when it gets canceled suddenly! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails