Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Glamour in the Home...

Well, I don't have my pics ready of my latest creation, so I'm not showing them yet. But there is other creating going on in my house....relatively. :p

My inlaws are currently staying here, in between houses at the moment, including my sister-in-law, who is taking a professional makeup course. It includes everything from conventional makeup to movie special effects, and everything in between. And she needs guinea pigs fairly regularly. So here is me, being a high fashion model.




The theme is Africa..or Safari...or something. Anyway, I got to be a jaguar. With false eyelashes with little gold dots on them. Lemme tell you, those things look COOL...it makes me totally regret that my life has absolutely ZERO cause to ever use them. :p And don't tell me if it makes me happy, do them anyway. Because I can speak from first hand experience, they seriously get in the way of your vision when you are trying to peel and mash the spuds for dinner.

ETA Scuze the hair...what a MESS!!

3 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

You look so Coo-ool!!!

Tonya said...

Awwww, that is the perfect look for the grocery store lol

You do look really cool, I thought you were one of your daughters : )

Hey, check out my blog, I gave you an award : D

muralimanohar said...

Ha, I WISH I looked like my daughter! :p

I have duly checked the blog, and THANK YOU!!!! :D :D :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails