Monday, June 30, 2008

Peace...

My dh hurt his back a few weeks ago, and hasn't been working, so I worked today for my old boss, to help out the old financial situation, and am going back tomorrow, too, and I am WIPED. It's physical work, cleaning....I feel like I should have dropped at least 5 pounds today...right??

Anyway..point was....I wanted to post a pic of where I want to be right now...this gorgeous picture of a bed on a beach at twilight.

Well, I can't find it right now...but I did discover I seem to have a thing for sleeping out of doors.



Even if the out of doors is decidedly fake.


Credits:
1 and 2. Don't know...old, saved pics. If you know, please share!!
3. Hidden In France
4. Anthropologie

8 comments:

Barbara said...

I have a double lounger that is bed like... we lay out in it and watch satellites in the sky after dark. So many nights I just want to fall asleep in it! :)

Donna said...

Wow, I love that third picture, what a lovely life that would be (of course, I'd need some sort of power source for my computer...)

onesilentwinter said...

oh so would i. stay well

Chrissy said...

ooh, i want an outdoor bed too, preferably at water's edge.

muralimanohar said...

Donna-if you go to the Hidden In France blog, and look for the post, she has that pic, along with a whole outdoor living scene, too...if *I* could set up a powersource, I'd be out there, too!!! Of course, it would seriously cut down on time with my dh, since no chance in hell would he live outdoors like that if he could help it, lol!

Barbara-that sounds cool! When I was a kid, my sisters and I used to just haul our sleeping bags out to the back patio or lawn, and just sleep out there. LOVED it. And if I was sick, I would pretty much set up camp out there, sleeping and everything. I always felt better in the fresh air, lol.

Clarity said...

I love the first to the third pictures. The first reminds me a LOT of Kenya, lived there for a year and a half before coming home to England; it does have a safari feel to it too. I want that holiday :)

Nice to see you chez my blog and thanks for the comps, x

Tonya said...

I dream of sleeping outside as well, just not in south Louisiana where I live. The humidity is like 120% and the mosquitos would probably carry you away LOL

Anonymous said...

I hope your husband's back feels better, and that your job is less tiring... I don't know if that's possible, but hopefully. Those beds look wonderfully romantic. Nice and breezy. Have a great Thursday!
xox,
Linnea

http://linneapaulina.typepad.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails