Friday, June 06, 2008

Visual learning..


If you read this blog with any frequency, you will pick on the fact that I am totally visual...I need PICTURES, people!! Sometimes that's all I need, too. :p

Keeping that in mind, you can imagine how EXCITED I would have been to find these new patterns by Sandi over at Portabellopixie!



Each pattern will be printed in booklet form, with "24 pages of glorious color". :p Can you imagine how easy it would be to figure out how to make them with that much illustration so visible?? :D


Of course, I have moved beyond needing a pattern to figure them out, but I just think the idea is brilliant, and wish more people would pick it up! I think I might have fainted from excitement way back when if I had stumbled across them way back when! :p

Maybe someone else out there knows my plight, and can empathize, and use this tip?? :D :D

EDIT: Hello, might have helped if I had put in her link the FIRST time! It's fixed now. :D

3 comments:

Mrs Jelly said...

I'm with you on this! I'm totally visual .... that's why I'm so rubbish at maths and stuff. It's also why I'm such a perfectionist with the stuff I make - it's got to look JUST like it does in my head!

muralimanohar said...

Yeah, exactly, and it's so HARD to match the picture in my head! lol

Marita said...

I'm with you on needing pics. I'm rubbish at reading manuals, instructions etc, but like step by step pictures. Gorgeous ruffles on those pants.

Related Posts with Thumbnails