Wednesday, June 11, 2008

House Proud..

So, I had my dd's 14th b-day party, a little early cause that's how it worked best, and since my sewing room is my foyer, and all the parents were coming, I thought I should make it a little more presentable...so here it is. The cleanest and tidiest it has been since I first set it up.


It's been rainy and grim for close to 2 weeks, so it looks all grey, but if I held off til the sun came, who knows how bad it will look by that time! :p

I WAS going to show you my rainbow "pincushion", but the grim lighting ruined them, so I'll have to wait for the sun again.

So how many of you out there are actually one of those unnatural crafters, who actually have a clean and organized sewing area?? :D

7 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

But really, how are you expcted to be creative and inspired if your sewing room is neat and tidy? You need fabric and thread and colour and texture... all over the place! LOL Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Jodie said...

It looks pretty good to me - I can see floor. The only time I am clean and tidy in the sewing room is when I have no motivation.

Liz said...

I actually cleaned mine the other day... I had to though - I had to make a spot for my serger. I am having so much fun with it!

Tonya said...

you have a lovely area to create in, I LOVE all of the windows! The only time my sewing area is clean is when I am not sewing. The only thing is, it is in my room, so I have to keep it somewhat picked up. I have a big cutting table that everything gets stacked on top of and underneath lol

Marita said...

My sewing stuff is scattered through the house. Our spare/sewing/computer room is what you could term a tip! Your's looks lovely, I love the windows, must be a great place to create.

The Nester said...

That room looks very familiar! I cannot create in a clean craft room! And I have to sit on the floor to make stuff! I always had to stand up in art class too! I have a feeling you did that as well!

My readers will love this! See you on monday!

Lita said...

messy is good...for crafters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails