Sunday, March 30, 2008

So close....

This is what happens when you run out of the ribbon with *1* inch to go. One measly inch. That bow was NOT planned.


I think it works, though. It's a brighter green in real life, and works well with the deep turquoise.


Same as the ones before. This is the third? time I have made this set, and for some reason, I forgot EVERYTHING. I was sitting there at every step, trying to remember what the heck I did last for that step. I messed a couple things up because I did them wrong, cause I couldn't remember what was the right way!! I am so bummed, cause this one was actually my favorite combination! :wah: It looks cute enough, but I can see sooo many flaws in it. :( Luckily, it still passes the galloping horse test. Or maybe that was galloping toddler test. Whatever...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails