Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shoe biz..










Really...does this post even need words????

Okay, okay...a few. Came across Dames and Divas, via Melanie over at Kimono Reincarnate..apparently the former sources from the latter. I nearly fell off my chair with lust when I saw them. And then following the links, I found Hetty Rose, doing the same thing over in the UK. Somebody please help me justify the cost of getting a custom shoe that I won't actually be able to wear all that much, since I rarely, rarely get a chance to dress up and go out anywhere, and with my foot size and shape, I don't fit all that many shoes straight off the rack, without a LOT of trying on. There has got to be ONE good reason to blow the money, right??? :D


Edit: Dh did not laugh hysterically when I showed him these. Hmmmmmmm..... :D


Credits:
1. Style Discovery
2, 3, 4, 5. Hetty Rose

13 comments:

Unknown said...

My MIL wears shoes that colorful and I have asked what does she wear them with and she always says, "Anything I want". LOL I love the third photo. They actually look comfortable to wear. :)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

So, so tempting! I've been admiring Hetty Rose's shoes for a couple of years. I would have ordered a pair (despite the expense) except I hardly ever wear high heals and that seems to be all she does.

I'd love to know how much they cost, from memory, she doesn't list the price on her website.

corine said...

oh!

awestruck

Juddie said...

oooooooh! lovely!

Juddie said...

I've just had another look at both sites (I remember Hetty Rose from last year), and I think I'm having heart palpitations! They are SOOOOO beautiful!

Songy said...

I like your profile description.

I do like Lauren's shoes although Hetty's are somewhat original. Lauren makes flats as well.

Nice post. :)

xoxo
Songy

Cindy said...

I so think you should own a pair, every time you look at them they would make you smile. You could ear them to bed too - for the extra millage.

M Plamondon said...

OMG! Love love love!!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I can think of a word...STUNNING! These are like little pieces of art. I'd put them on my shelves and just stare and smile all day. :-)

Stacy said...

Oh....I am totally covetous of those shoes! Yummy! Thanks for sharing them.

Stitching At Stone Cottage said...

what GREAT shoes...must investigate further....thanks for sharing these...what style did you buy>>

flossy-p said...

ooooooo my. Those are the type of thing you'd be able to construct an entire outfit around!

Leah said...

I am swooning a little...yes, third photo down is heaven.

Related Posts with Thumbnails