Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Such a nice green...


Was poking around in my statcounter, and saw a link that I didn't recognize, so I followed it. Turns out, way back when I made my pincushion post, I had linked to Alleluja on Flickr, using one of her photos, of a macabre, but super cute, little kitty pincushion. I didn't realize, though, that she actually MADE the little pincushion I featured! I discovered that when I started looking through all the rest of her pics in the link I followed, and saw all the other ones she made! They are adorable, and this necklace/pendant is even more so. Isn't it sweet??

2 comments:

Cindy said...

This is so beautiful. I love the clover too.

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I love it!! Don't you just love when you stumble onto stuff like this?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails