When I clicked open Felicity's post about Michelle Jank's comeback, I nearly passed out from awe and delight. See, this was the first photo she had up:
It's a little known fact, in fact so little known I don't think ANYone knows (or even cares, really, lol), but I have a thing for a bare back, with or without decoration. I have no idea why, but I swear, if I had a different life, I would have a million backless outfits, and the back to go with them. :p
Apparently, Cate Blanchett shares my taste, since three of my saved pics are of her:
I dream of wearing this dress, even though between my boring housewife life, and my well endowed rear end, it's just not going to happen :p
I like a bare back..
..or a tattooed one, even with the slightly ubiquitous angel wings.
1. Michelle Jank: Sergio Dionisio via All Things Bright and Beautiful via Coutorture
2. I have no idea...saved from back in the day when I had no idea I would ever have a blog, and would need to account for it.
3. Cate Blanchett a. InStyle Australia b. CateBlanchett.net c. Bestuff
4. Charles Kleibacker, via Kent State University Museum
5. Lisa Thompson. Which Lisa Thompson, though, is a whole different matter. I have no idea which one it is.
6. Somebody's photobucket. I don't know whose, since I got the link straight to the photo from google.